What We Do
Upsurge Esports® is an event hosting Esports organization that was founded on December of 2016. Currently Upsurge holds weekend tournaments for casual players and weekday leagues for more competitive ones. All tournaments and leagues are ran on the platform known as Battlefy with the game being League of Legends. In the future Upsurge plans on expanding to hold more events for League of Legends but also take on new fronts in other games.
The end goal is to create a brand, where we can provide events top level teams, but also cater to lower level players to experience competitive play, show them the ins and outs, the steps to becoming professional. We want to provide a format to familiarize players with Esports as a whole.
Meet Our Management Team
Upsurge Esports® management team is comprised of individuals that are passionate about gaming and are looking to have careers involved in the market at some point.
- Chief Executive Officer & Founder - Garrett Meyerson
- Broadcasting Management - Stephen Johnson
- General Media Manager - Dylan Hamilton
- Fortnite Director - Alex Neumann
- League of Legends Director - Michael Pater
- Social Media Manager - Stacy Blake